No matter the adventure — wether it be a camping trip, a day hike or an afternoon in your back yard, a knife is almost always handy. This Barebones No.6 field knife is the perfect companion for wherever your journey takes you. Made from 6″ high-carbon steel and a walnut handle this knife will last a lifetime.
All proceeds go into environmental conservation work and allows us to continue the important work that we do.
The purchase of this knife contributes to:
- City wide beautification projects
- Planting trees in areas of need with our reforestation projects
- Spreading awareness on the importance of sustainable living
- Researching viable methods for curbing city air pollution
- Traditional, utility-driven design
- 6″ high-carbon steel blade
- Thumb depress for comfortable handling
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Waxed canvas sheath with timeless copper accents