We are dedicated to the long-term health and well being of all Earth’s inhabitants. Through collaborative partnerships, we support innovative projects that protect vulnerable wildlife from extinction, while cleaning and restoring Earths wonderful landscapes.
Greenism is an Environmental sustainability/ conservation organization that promotes the motto “Living green in the modern world” We pride ourselves in sharing important articles with the world that are important for a thriving future. Greenism is also becoming active with conservation and environmental clean up work. We are excited to begin the process of working with fellow conservation groups on various projects that will greatly benefit the world we live in.
We support innovative projects that:
- Clean, restore and beautify Earth’s wonderful landscapes (beach and roadway clean ups, carbon sequestering through tree planting projects, marine life restoration and city wide recycling events)
- Protect vulnerable wildlife from extinction by petitioning and contacting government officials about the importance of conservation and sustainable community practices.
- Promote climate change awareness through social media platforms.
- Support local and long distance artisans through our (coming soon) shop. Each purchase plants a tree on behalf of the purchaser and sends school/hygiene packs to under privileged families.
With your help we can fight climate change and world pollution. Consider Donating today!
We are adventurers, explorers, thinkers, who want to share whats at the forefront of our collective intelligence with the people of our planet, and encourage us to go out, explore, innovate, advance, and do so sustainably and with regard for our collective interest: our wellbeing and survival.
Latest posts by Greenism (see all)
- What’s in My Water? Why Your Water Quality Matters and How to Fix It - August 22, 2017
- The Official White House Website Has Taken Down All Mentions Of Climate Change - January 20, 2017
- If Climate Change Escalates It Could Be “Game Over” Scientist Warn - November 21, 2016